Crossroads Church is non-denominational, Bible-based church, with an average of 200 congregation. Crossroads is well established in the community.
This position will facilitate the vision of our Lead pastor and elders to disciple the students of God’s church providing outreach, teaching of God’s word, and being an ear and a voice to them. An important part of this ministry will be reaching out to the surrounding community as well.
The Youth Pastor is someone who wants to help take our church into the future. Our vision at Crossroads Church Portland is to grow God’s kingdom of all ages while being the best example we can be as a disciple and follower of Jesus Christ.
• Develop, manage, and grow the Youth Ministry
• Lead the Youth Group on Sunday evenings, midweek and also plan special events
• Recruit and train volunteers to help with the ministry
• Select curriculum and go over it with lead pastor for approval
• Teach the youth the importance of working within the community and within Cross Church Portland
• Partner with other churches/youth pastors in the area with activities
• Plan and manage the budget for the Youth Ministry
• Display and model leadership to the church and the youth
• Must make Crossroads Church Portland your home church
• Build a relationship with parents of the youth/introduce yourself to new students attending church/encourage students to invite their friends.
The Youth Pastor is a part-time position of 24 hours per week at $20.50 per hour.
This position will remain open until it is filled
Candidate for consideration must posses a deep personal relationship with Jesus Christ and live a transparent and exemplary life. Education and experience should be appropriate for the position.
Interested applicants should send a complete resume and cover letter detailing your experience and qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org.