As the Crossroads Children's Church Program, we're dedicated to equipping kids to live their faith in Jesus inside and out.
Our goal is to partner with parents to make church something their kids look forward to as a place where they can make friends,
have fun, and learn about God's love for them.
VBS Begins August 1st
Crossroads Vacation Bible School will be held August 1st-4th, 5:30-7:30pm
We are currently accepting early registration! Follow the link below for more information.
PJ Movie Night
The 2nd Friday of Every Month
What You Can Expect
• A safe environment where all of our volunteers have been screened and undergone background checks, where our classrooms and welcome areas are cleaned and sanitized to create a healthy environment. All so you can rest assured your child is in good hands.
• Enthusiastic leaders who care for your kids and want to help them learn how God's love can change their lives and the world
• Age appropriate curriculum that will have your kids excited to learn about Jesus
AGES 0-2 YEARS
A place for our youngest kids to nap and play during worship service, and a resource for young parents to help introduce the newest members of their family to church.
Elementary Schoolers have
had enough class-time to be wary of anything 'school' related, which is why we pull out all the stops to keep our lessons engaging and church fun.
AGES 3-5 YEARS
With Preschool comes new friends to make and lots of new and exciting things to learn. This Kids' group is taking their first steps into learning more about Jesus and His love.
They grow up so fast!
This is the last stage of Crossroads Kids before graduation to Youth Group, and we cherish every minute of it.
We Encourage Kids
• to Engage in our Crossroads Kids environments that are intentionally created to spark curiosity and a desire to learn about who Jesus is in a real and relevant way.
• to Grow in their knowledge and faith in Jesus through reading the Bible, praying, and attending church.
• to Impact their community by serving God and loving others.
Our programs are designed with kids in mind. We want Sunday to be the best day of their week! We offer engaging environments where kids experience Bible lessons that focus on life application that are presented through skits, stories, games and small groups.
Our passion is that kids to see how God's word fits into their lives, learn how to talk to Him, and would build lasting friendships.
We believe that learning about the Bible should never be boring, that worship can be really loud, and that good leaders always care!